Server Room Project Management
Our aim is 100% customer satisfaction and first time project delivery We can provide a comprehensive ‘turn-key’ server room project management service or work within an established on-site team. Whatever it takes we will deliver what we promised and ensure your project runs smoothly.
Datacentre Project Management
Our total project approach means that we can simplify your own supply chains and reduce the extra workload burden such projects can generate. ‘Turn-key’ means that we take care of all aspects of the project for you. We understand the industry jargon, know what’s realistic and are used to working with a complex range of suppliers whether it’s for critical power, cooling, on-site services or remote monitoring.
Critical Infrastructure Systems
As well as complete fit-outs Server Room Environments can also supply, install and maintain individual server room components within an IT facility or datacentre. The same project management ethos is applied by our project managers who work with the necessary teams to deliver a range of projects that can include:
- UPS system installations
- UPS battery testing and maintenance contracts
- Generator health checks and preventative maintenance
- Cooling system inspections and maintenance
- Air conditioning system upgrades
- Fire Suppress System testing and maintenance
- Electrical system sub-distribution expansion
- Environment and secure access monitoring
- Additional server rack installations
- Server room decommissioning
Please contact us to discuss how we can support your IT environment project.