Data Centre Cabling Installations
Server Room Environments can design, install and manage server room and data centre cabling installations. Our installations team can deliver a specification compliant and documented network cabling infrastructure including structured copper cabling and fibre optic cables. As data centre cabling installers we also provide cabling patch and trace audits for existing installations including data centres, server rooms, office and workstation installations.
- AC Unit Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Battery Installations
- Cabling Installations
- Cleaning Services
- Cooling Site Surveys
- Data Centre Maintenance
- Disposals and Recycling
- Electrical Installations
- Generator Services
- Hire and Rental
- Load Bank Testing
- Monitoring Services
- Project Management (1)
- Removals and Relocations
- Room Integrity Tests
- Server Relocations
- Smart Hands
- Structured Cabling
- Technical Support
- Thermal Camera Surveys
- UPS Installations (1)
- UPS Maintenance
- UPS Site Surveys
Data Centre Cabling
The Server Room Environments team of network cabling engineers has years of experience designing, installing and managing complex data centre cabling projects and cabling installations including copper and fibre optic.
Our cable installation services include:
- Network cabling using Cat5, Cat6 and fibre optic technology cables
- System cables, patch leads and patch panels/li>
- Server cabinet and comms rack, power and network cable diagrams
- Removal and eco friendly recycling of redundant network cables
- Cable tracing, documentation and port auditing
- Structured cable supply and installation
- Off-site cable termination prior to onsite installation
- Resilient power protection and connection audits
- Power cord/lead supply including C13, C14, C19 custom-made cables
- Server asset tagging and audits to support DCIM hardware life cycle management
- Bespoke made-to-measure cable looms
- Brady laminated cable labelling and marking (tags/flags)
- Colour coded network and power cables for route identification
- Power PDU installation and interface connections
- Patch panel rerouting and cable tidy-ups
- Fire safety audits
All projects are professionally managed by PRINCE2 Practitioners and certified network cabling engineers.
Server Room Cabling and Data Centre Installations
Our network cable installers can audit the cabling installed in your existing server room or data centre and identify how to implement best practice methods. Our installations team can identify redundant systems, how best to route and organise server rack cabling, free up space, improve energy efficiency, network speeds and even air flow within your server racks and facility. Ongoing works can be identified and proposed to minimise disruption to existing servers, networks and IT systems.
Server Pre-Configured Network Cabling Services
To assist with fast rollouts, our cabling engineers can preconfigure server cabinets, network cables and devices prior to installation onsite. This can help to speed up installation into an existing server room or data centre environment or a server relocation program to a new facility.
Structured and Fibre Cable Installation and Maintenance Services
As part of our ongoing commitment to a site, our projects team can carry out routine inspections and audits of your server room design and data centre cabling networks. This is carried out to ensure documentation is up to date and maintained along with onsite labelling to prevent ‘rogue’ cabling (copper or fibre) that could cause issues later.
For more information on our server room or data centre cabling services including copper and optic based cables, please contact our projects team or book a cabling installation site survey for your server room or data centre.
Earn SRE points on all online purchases with double points on selected products