All Server Room Environments systems are covered by an extensive warranty and network of service engineers to ensure we provide 24/7 coverage and technical support.
- Secure access and security monitoring systems including access control and CCTV systems.
- Cooling systems, computer room air conditioners and air handlers, dehumidifiers, ventilation units and hot-aisle and cold-aisle containment designed to deliver the most energy efficient cooling and using air or liquid cooling.
- Room environment monitoring for temperature, humidity, water, power and tamper to ensure your server room or data centre environment is safe, secure and fully operational.
- Fire suppression systems for an entire datacentre facility or server room or server rack using the latest technologies and monitoring systems.
- Raised access floors and suspended ceilings and LED lighting to optimise air flow, lighting and energy efficiency whilst providing safe access for maintenance and a high density footprint.
- Micro Data Centres, for Edge computing applications including fully-self-contained cabinets housing IT infrastructure, power, cooling and monitoring and designed for direct connection to the local network or Cloud facility.
- Modular and containerised datacentres, for remote and outdoor applications including containerised power and cooling systems and fully fitted so that they can be delivered to a prepared concrete slab or other stable platform on site and connected quickly.
- IT data network cabling and patch panels for safe and secure network management, equipment identification and controlled scalable growth.
- Server racks, cabinets and power distribution units (PDUs) including open or closed cabinets with natural and forced ventilation options and KVM (keyboard video management) switches and PDUs with basic to metered and smart to intelligent features including individual socket controls and energy metering.
- Uninterruptible power supplies and energy storage systems using valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) and lithium-ion battery technologies for use as back-up power systems or virtual power plants that can take part in National Grid demand side response (DSR) programs.
- Static transfer switches to provide additional resilient in the form of separate A and B supplies to a server rack or UPS system arrangement.
- Standby power generators for use as back-up power systems, supplied with acoustic canopies or as open sets for installation to a prepared site or as part of a containerised solution.
- LV Switchboards, panels boards and sub distribution boxes manufactured in the UK to client specifications and including a range of custom options including power factor correction.
- Energy metering for billing and data centre infrastructure management as part of power distribution units (PDUs) or a specific Building Energy Management System (BEMS).
Bespoke Engineering and Customised Solutions
The Server Room Environments team can supply a single off-the-self standard solution from one of our manufacturing partners and suppliers, or a fully customised bespoke solution engineered for a specific project. This facility allows our projects team to work with exacting client specifications and provide engineered solutions for a range of vertical markets including transportation, oil & gas and industrial markets to harsh environments including containerised solutions for use in the Middle East and Africa.
On-site Data Centre Services
In addition to an extensive product portfolio, Server Room Environments provides a range of services for new build, brown site and existing site refurbishments. These enable our team to provide a life-time commitment to systems we supply including their design, installation, maintenance and eventual end-of-life replacement as part of a decommissioning or facility refresh program.
Service and Maintenance Contracts
For each of the solutions we supply Server Room Environments provides a nationwide 24/7 technical support and range of maintenance contracts with 4 clock hour, 8 or 12 working hours response times and a range of options: thermal imaging, battery testing and load bank testing.
To discuss our datacentre and server room solutions please contact our projects team who can arrange a free UK site survey and project review.
Server Room Environments – efficient, secure and sustainable