Data Centre Consultants
Our data centre consultants adopt the same professional ethos for a server room or data centre project whether its for an SME, public sector organisation or multi-national company. Our goal is to help organisations to achieve energy efficient, resilient and scalable IT facilities within the most cost-effective budgets and timeframes, whether based on-premise, in the Cloud or a hybrid combination. The track record of our consultants covers projects across the UK, Europe and the USA, covering a range of industries and vertical markets.
The Server Room Environments approach is an agile one that allows the company and its teams to adapt to an ever changing landscape and client needs. Our data centre consultants have years of experience across small to medium to hyperscale facilities providing protection from a range of threats and potential downtime causes. Whether you have an existing service room or are planning a new data centre facility, our consultants team can assist with a range of services:
- Data centre strategy, planning and business case preparation
- Data centre site identification, risk analysis and procurement
- Data Centre, Server Room and Computer Room design and build
- Data centre retail, co-location and wholesaler provider audits
- Power protection plans : UPS, generators and energy storage
- Fixed, modular and containerised building provision
- Capacity, Power, Cooling and IT infrastructure audits
- Cooling system design including air and liquid based
- Facilities management and day-to-day operations
- IT software and hardware configuration audits
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recover Plans
- Energy sourcing including renewable power
- Relocation, migration and consolidation
- Cybersecurity audits and protection
- Salvage and disposal services
- Server virtualisation and utilisation
- Health and Safety surveys
- Thermal imaging surveys
- Energy efficiency audits
Our datacentre consultancy services are ever evolving in order to serve our clients and help them to adopt the latest IT technologies. We also ensure our consultants maintain relevant industry memberships and qualifications including Chartered IT Professional (CITP), the Business Continuity Institute (MBCI), the Chartered Institute for IT (MBCS), Certified Data Centre Design Professional (CDCDP) and Certified Data Centre Energy Practitioner (CDCEP) and a Master’s in Information System Management (MISM).
For more information on our data centre consultancy and on-site server room services, please contact our projects team.