The Avtech Room Alert 32S provides the highest security features such as HTTPS, TLS and SNMP v3 and is a sophisticated rack mount environment monitor for multiple server rack installations and monitoring in data centre environments. As part of our Room Alert PRO line, the Room Alert 32S features these secure protocols:
- View the built-in web interface over HTTP or HTTPS
- Push data to your RoomAlert.com account over HTTPS
- Send alert notifications from the device over your TLS mail server
- Integrate the device into your preferred SNMP program over SNMP v3. (SNMP v1 traps and SNMP v2c also available_
- Update your firmware with your authenticated username & password
The Room Alert 32S uses a plug and play Ethernet connections, Power over Ethernet (PoE) and features a built-in battery-back-up for power supply failures. Room Alert 32S has a built-in web server, Device ManageR software and SNMP MIB, and can be installed with up to 8 temperature or temperature and humidity sensors, up to 16 connected switch contact sensors and has additional ports for low voltage sensors and output ports for additional relays and signal towers.
The Room Alert 32S package allows users to log environment sensor status information for immediate alert notification, historical review and graphing. Notifications can be via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update or communication to mobile phones, tablet computer and other formats.
Room Alert 32S has an easy to use web browser interface for setting changes and the viewing of real-time sensor status information. The product also includes the ‘Windows Plugin Bundle’ (Unix/Linux version available if preferred).
When used with Device ManageR, these plugins provide functionality that can shut-down, reboot and/or log off Windows systems remotely across the network and perform commands or scripted actions when alerts are detected or events occur, individually, in groups, simultaneously, sequentially or according to a defined schedule.
Room Alert 32S Kit
- Room Alert 32S Rack unit (1U 19inch)
- Built-in Digital Temperature Sensor
- Built-in Digital Humidity Sensor
- External Digital Temperature Sensor (7.5m/25’) TMP-SDT-SEN
- External Digital Temperature & Humidity (7.5m/25’) RMA-DTH-SEN
- Built-in Main Power Sensor
- Built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- External Environment Sensor Channels (for connection of external Digital Sensors) x 8
- Switch Sensor Contact Sets (for connection of external Switch Sensors) x 16
- 0-5Vdc Analog Sensor Input Ports x 2
- External Relay Output Ports (0.3A@125Vac / 1A@24Vdc) x 2
- External Light Tower and Relay Adapter (LTA) Connection Ports x 2
- Factory Reset Button
- On/Off Switch (to preserve UPS battery life)
- Ethernet Connection (RJ45)
- 3m (10ft) Ethernet Cable (Red)
- 5V Power Adapter (110/240V, RoHS, Lead Free, international versions for all countries)
- Built-in Power Over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af)
- Mini UPS Status Indicator (LED)
- LED Sensor Alert Indicators
- PoE and WLAN Activity Indicators (LED)
- Built-in Web Server Interface
- SNMP Trap and Query enabled
- Downloadable Room Alert 32S User Guide and Reference Manual
Avtech Room Alert Sensors
The following are the most popular Room Alert sensors for use with the Room Alert 32S.
Room Alert Accounts
A Room Alert Account at the Base level is free for all Room Alert customers and never expires. Included in the shown prices is a 1 year Personal Account subscription to the RoomAlert Cloud Monitoring and Control Portal. Technical Support is also available through a Room Alert Account.
Note re the RoomAlert Software Portal, the upgrade is from the free Lite version and is at no charge for new customers. There is also a 90 Day Professional Account Upgrade, included at no charge for returning customers.
Room Alert Manager
Room Alert Manager is available for Room Alert users with a Professional account or higher. The software is an all-in-one software solution for the discovery, management, monitoring, alerting, logging, graphing and automatic action of Room Alert environment monitoring products. With Room Alert Manager users can:
- Discover their Room Alert monitors on the network
- Update the firmware on their Room Alert monitors
- Configure unlimited custom alerts
- Set durations on each threshold on each alert
- Organize escalation of actions to take place after alerts reach alarm states
- Configure custom messages on alerts
- Record and review your alert history
- Manage multi-level users (viewer, manager and administrator)
- Create unlimited subgroups to categorize their Room Alert monitors
- Discover, trigger motion alerts and capture snapshots from Axis network cameras
- Browse a list of all your sensors in one place
- Graph historic sensor data to visually track trends in your environment
- View a list of alerts associated with each sensor, quickly configure new alert
Room Alert Manager allows users to send alert notifications when changes in the environment are detected by their Room Alert monitors and sensors. The package also offers unlimited alerting of customisable alert notifications for individuals and groups, hierarchies, dependencies and scheduling. Room Alert Manager also allows users to take automatic actions to resolve issues, automatically log sensor data in an embedded SQL database for one click export, set multiple IP addresses and more.