Room Alert 3S provides a highly secure proactive environmental monitoring in a cost effective and compact package. Room Alert 3S monitors temperature, plus up to 2 more environment conditions of your choice. Security features include HTTPS, SNMP v3, TLS email, SSL, 2048-bit encryption and more. The Room Alert 3S is the perfect solution for organisations that want to follow security best practices such as DFARS, NIST SP 800-171 and ISO/IEC 27000 in all of their remote or smaller facility spaces such as IT closets, computer rooms, storage spaces, warehouses and more.
Room Alert 3S Kit
- Room Alert 3S unit
- Built-in Digital Temperature Sensor
- External Digital Sensor Port (back, open)
- External Switch Sensor Channel (back, open)
- Built-in Power Over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af)
- Factory Reset Button
- Ethernet Connection (RJ45)
- Built-in Web Server Interface
- SNMP Trap and Query enabled
- Downloadable Room Alert 3S User Guide and Reference Manual
Avtech Room Alert Sensors
The following are the most popular Room Alert sensors for use with the Room Alert 3S.
Room Alert Accounts
A Room Alert Account at the Base level is free for all Room Alert customers and never expires. Included in the shown prices is a 1 year Personal Account subscription to the RoomAlert Cloud Monitoring and Control Portal. Technical Support is also available through a Room Alert Account.
Note re the RoomAlert Software Portal, the upgrade is from the free Lite version and is at no charge for new customers. There is also a 90 Day Professional Account Upgrade, included at no charge for returning customers.
Room Alert Manager
Room Alert Manager is available for Room Alert users with a Professional account or higher. The software is an all-in-one software solution for the discovery, management, monitoring, alerting, logging, graphing and automatic action of Room Alert environment monitoring products. With Room Alert Manager users can:
- Discover their Room Alert monitors on the network
- Update the firmware on their Room Alert monitors
- Configure unlimited custom alerts
- Set durations on each threshold on each alert
- Organize escalation of actions to take place after alerts reach alarm states
- Configure custom messages on alerts
- Record and review your alert history
- Manage multi-level users (viewer, manager and administrator)
- Create unlimited subgroups to categorize their Room Alert monitors
- Discover, trigger motion alerts and capture snapshots from Axis network cameras
- Browse a list of all your sensors in one place
- Graph historic sensor data to visually track trends in your environment
- View a list of alerts associated with each sensor, quickly configure new alert
Room Alert Manager allows users to send alert notifications when changes in the environment are detected by their Room Alert monitors and sensors. The package also offers unlimited alerting of customisable alert notifications for individuals and groups, hierarchies, dependencies and scheduling. Room Alert Manager also allows users to take automatic actions to resolve issues, automatically log sensor data in an embedded SQL database for one click export, set multiple IP addresses and more.