STE2 R2 Environment Monitors are designed to measure temperature and humidity values through connected sensors and can be monitored via an Ethernet or WiFi connection over a local area network using HWg-PDMS software or over the internet via the HWg Cloud or SensDesk Cloud portals or SensDesk Mobile App (iOS or Android). The device can connect up to five sensor inputs via 1-Wire and 1-Wire UNI and up to two detectors via Digital Inputs (DI) using dry signal contacts. The device can be powered via a power adaptor or PoE (Power over Ethernet). The STE2 R2 supports SNMP and will issue alarm signals when the measured values exceed pre-set points via email. SMS text messages can also be sent via the portals to an ‘email to text’ service or using SMS GW3 Gateway on the same Ethernet/IP network.
STE2 R2 TSet Kit
The STE2 R2 is supplied with a power adapter and a 3m temperature sensor probe.
- Monitoring over Ethernet and WiFi
- Four 1-Wire Inputs for Sensors and two Digital Inputs for Detectors
- HTTP and HTTPS web interface
- Alarm alerts by e-mail and text messages (SMS), STE2 R2 also includes the option to dial the target number (requires external gateway)
- 5Vdc power supply or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP and XML
- Connects to an Ethernet LAN and configured via a built-in web server
- NMS connectivity (SNMP v1 MIB) and supports DHCP
- Logged data can be exported to Microsoft Excel using HWg-PDMS software
- Compatible with a range of third party software packages using Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more
- Monitoring for air conditioning system failures
- Heating system monitoring and optimisation
- Cooler systems, fridges and freezers monitoring
- Remote server rack temperature monitoring
1-Wire Temperature Sensors
1-Wire Humidity Sensors
1-Wire Temperature and Humidity Sensors
- Plastic Case: IP40
- Installation: DIN, wall, flat surface, rack shelf
- Design: SoHo, IT
Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
STE2 R2 is ideal for IoT applications and provides data transfer via Ethernet or WiFi. The HWg Cloud and SensDesk portals provide a quick view of the recorded data (up to 3 months) which can also be viewed on the SensDesk mobile application. Data can be sent via email, custom software or third-party Cloud applications using TCP and SNMP protocols. IoT PDMS software allows the data to be converted to Excel format for further analysis. Using SNMP support, STE2 logged data can be accessed via third-party IoT portals with data recorded in real-time and timestamped.
See the features and protocols comparison table to compare this product to similar environmental monitoring devices.