The iBoot IO (G2) is designed to easily and quickly reboot connected loads based on alerts from an environment monitoring device. Automatic load reboots can also be set up based on power and network connectivity status.
The iBoot IO is an inline device with one side for connection to the local mains power supply and the load connected on the other side. Once connected the iBoot IO will automatically respond to relay-based digital inputs from a connected environment monitoring device such as whether to turn on a connected cooling fan if the temperature rises to high or heater if the temperature falls too low.
iBoot IO Kit
The iBoot IO is supplied with a power inlet cord, power out cable and a screw terminal block.
iBoot IO Specifications
- Compatible Monitoring Devices: Room Alerts by Avtech
- AC Version: standard IEC320 connection with auto sensing for worldwide use (105-240Vac)
- Power Switching: 12Amps at 105-125Vac, 10Amps @ 210-240Vac
- Power Connectors: power Inlet: IEC 320 C13 Plug, power outlet IEC 320 C14
- Telnet control: Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Even Scheduler: real time event scheduling via software
- Developer Tools: software available upon request
- Wall and DIN rail mounting
- Compliance: UL/cUL UL60950 Listed I.T.E File No. E225914 CE Directives 89/336/EEC, 92/31/EEC and 93/68/EEC RoHS/WEEE FCC Part 15 Class B
- Optional DC version: auto sensing for 5-48Vdc and switches up to 10Amps (up to 30Vdc) and 2Amps (30Vdc and higher)
The Avtech SKU is iBOOT-IO-REL. The Dataprobe SKU is iBOOT G2.