The AVTECH Light Tower with Audio is designed for use with Room Alert standard and rack mount 3E, 12E, 32E and 32S environment monitoring devices. The Light Tower provides visual and audible alerts when an alarm condition occurs. The visual and audible alarms can be set to automatically turn ON/OFF when a Room Alert device go into or out of an alarm condition through Device ManageR software, a web interface or by using an SNMP command to the connected Room Alert 3E, 12E, 32E and 32S device.
The Light and Audio Tower does not need to be connected to a Room Alert device provided it is on the same IP network. This allows the Tower to be placed where it is most visible. The device connects directly to a port on the Room Alert 4E but requires a relay switch to connect to a 3E, 12E or 32E device.
The audible alarm generated is up to 95dB at 1m and can be adjusted. The device comes with a standard 4.5m (15 foot) cable that can be extended up to 30m (100feet) using Avtech 7.5m (25foot) Light Tower extension cables.
- External Light Tower: red-yellow-green with audio
- Oscillation Frequency: 2.7KHz +/- 50Hz, max Intensity 95 d @1m
- Adjustable Audio: yes
- Mounting Bracket: yes, compatible w/1U rack, wall or other
- Sensor Cable Type: AVTECH custom cable
- Sensor Cable Length: 4.5m (15foot) as standard with Light Tower w/Audio extension cable available up
- Maximum Sensor Cable Length: approximately 30m using 7.5m extension cables
- Compatible Products: Room Alert 4E. Room Alert 3E, 12E, 32E, 32W with a Light Tower and Relay Adapter