The ARES12 GSM is designed to remotely monitor a range of environmental conditions and alarm over GSM for locations without direct Ethernet local area network (LAN) access. The device has an internal battery and can connect up to fourteen sensors and two dry contact connectors.
ARES12 monitors the connected sensors and when a value reaches an alarm threshold, the device can send an email or SMS text message or dial a specified telephone or mobile number. The recorded data can be displayed on the HWg Cloud or SensDesk Cloud portals.
ARES12 GSM TSet Kit
The ARES12 GSM is supplied with a power supply adapter, 1m temperature sensor, USB cable, GSM aerial and mounting bracket.
ARES12 LTE TSet Kit
ARES 12 is also available for use with LTE connections. The ARES 12 LTE is supplied with the TSet kit.
- Fourteen 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire inputs and two Digital Input with S0 pulse counters
- Data Logger for more than 250.000 records
- Digital Inputs feature 32-bit pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- Five Email and Five SMS and Phone Rings
- Internal battery provides back-up power for up to 24 hours
- A built-in USB interface to configure the ARES device from a PC with no need to install any additional software
- Remote configuration possible via the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal
- Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares ideal for large-scale deployments
- Connected via GSM/GPRS with compatible APN devices
- Automatic alerts by SMS or SMS plus Phone Call for any sensor value out of range or DI state change or relay activated
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB
- S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel using HWg-PDMS software
- Compatible with a range of third-party software (including SCADA). Examples include Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more
- GPRS monitoring of systems and their environment including IT environments
- Electricity distribution networks (transformer station and power lines)
- Water source monitoring, including equipment status
- Agricultural premises (greenhouses and granaries)
- Road, highway, or railroad technologies
- Temperature and thermal expansion of structures
- Diesel generators for environmental and status monitoring
- UPS system and battery monitoring
- ATM environment monitoring
- Art exhibits and depositories
- Storages of food or materials
- Cooling systems and coolers
1-Wire Temperature Sensors
1-Wire Temperature and Humidity Sensors
1-Wire UNI Sensors
- Metal Case: IP40
- Installation: DIN, flat surface, server rack
- Design: Industrial, IT, server rooms
See the features and protocols comparison table to compare this product to similar environmental monitoring devices.