The 30A Current probe 1W-UNI 2 is a sensor for the indirect measurement of single-phase AC currents up to 30A. A split-core current transducer can be opened in order to insert a monitoring wire. The sensor is suitable for monitoring rack and room power consumption and is suitable for use with the ARES, Poseidon2 and SD-2×1Wire monitoring devices.
- Transducer Current Range: 0–30A
- Measurement Accuracy: 2%
- A/D Converter Resolution: 16bits
- Display Resolution: 0.1A
- Measured Voltage: maximum 400Vdc
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: 0 to 40degC, RH less than 80%
- Storage Temperature/Humidity: -10 to +50degC, RH less than 70%
- The 1-Wire UNI bus is electrically isolated from the measured circuit
- Transformer to Converter Cable Length: 1m
The current transducer (Clamp Meter) clamps to the line (L) or neutral (N) wire carrying the measured current. The wire under measurement must be insulated and the Clamp Meter and Converter must be connected using a double-insulated wire. To insert the wire for measuring, unlock the clamp-on core and insert one live wire. Then close the core and engage the lock.
With a Poseidon2 monitoring device, the sensor can provide early overload indication. The 30A current probe 1W-UNI 2 consists of a clamp-on current transducer (Clamp Meter)) and a 1-Wire converter unit.