The 1-Wire UNI Temperature Sensing PT100 Cable can be used with a Poseidon2 environment monitor and is supplied with a temperature probe (in a stainless steel rod) on a cable with a RS-485 converter in a wall-mount box. The sensor is designed for use with ARES, Poseidon2 and SD-2×1Wire environment monitors.
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor usage, rated at IP65 for wall mount installation
- Supplied Probe: external Pt100 temperature probe (stainless steel housing, 2m cable)
- External Probe Measured Temperature Range: minus 50 to 200degC
- Operating Temperature: minus 30 to 70degC
- Interface: RS485, terminals
- Cable Length: 2m
- Power supply: from the Poseidon2 (12Vdc) or 10-35Vdc
Typical applications include measuring temperature in places that can be flooded with water, or an environment with moisture condensation problems.