sensorProbe2+ is a versatile and cost-effective remote environmental and power monitoring platform with four sensors ports. sensorProbe2+ is ideal for applications requiring temperature and other environmental conditions (humidity and water leakage) in server rooms, data centres and temperature controlled environments including warehouses and refrigerated distribution. sensorProble2+ can be remotely monitored and controlled using AKCPro Server software, ideal for a single server cabinet or multiple racks within a server room or data centre. With the Modbus RS-485 port option, sensorProbe2+ can also act as a Modbus to SNMP gateway.
- IP-based monitoring, including SNMPv3, HTTPS and VPN
- Send encrypted SNMP traps and email notifications
- Supports up to 4 intelligent sensors or up to 20 dry contacts
- Virtual sensors
- Cellular modem with external antenna
- Expansion module connectivity
- Expansion port uses 1 sensor port, connect up to 4 Cabinet Control Units
- Optional Modbus / CAN bus
- Optional Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
AKCP smartRack System
Use wired and/or wireless monitoring sensors connected to the AKCPro server software via sensorProbe2+ to create an SNMP compliant DCIM monitoring software solution for monitoring temperature, Delta-T, humidity, differential pressure, power and control access.
- Sensor Ports: 4xRJ-45 Sensor Ports for connecting AKCP Autosense Sensors and up to 20 Dry Contact Input and Output (0/5Vdc)
- Mounting: 0U rack-mountable, compatible with AKCP DIN Rail Clips
- Status Indications: LEDs for power present, network connectivity and sensor online/threshold status and an internal audio alarm buzzer
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): 1,400,000Hours
- Power: 5Vdc, 3Amp (Including Optional Modem) or optional PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Operating Environment: Temperature -35 to +80°C, humidity 20-80% (non-condensing)
sensorProbe2+ can be used with RFID server cabinet locks, door contacts and motion detectors to provide cabinet security. AKCPro Server software provides central management and monitoring of who can gain access to any protected server cabinet.
senorProbe2+ can be used with AKCP compatible AC voltage sensors, DC voltmeters, sensor-controlled relays and power metering.
Tank level sensors can be monitored through sensorProbe2+ for liquid levels in fuel tanks, chemical tanks and oil storage tanks up to 2m in depth. Other specialised sensors include a key switch override, to disable notifications during maintenance and a programmable LCD sensor display.