Poseidon2 4002 Environment Monitors can support up to forty-two sensors (16 via 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire + 26 via RS485) and up to 12 detectors connected to digital inputs. Poseidon2 4002 can also control 4 digital NO/NC relay outputs, as well as up to 8 virtual digital outputs (VDO) at remote Poseidon2 or Damocles2 units using an M2M protocol.
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital Input/Output (I/O) signals over a network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). The devices can be integrated into a wide range of monitoring and control systems and support over fifty SNMP and SCADA applications. The MQTT protocol is built-in to allow integration to IoT applications.
Poseidon2 4002 can be monitored remotely over the internet using the SensDesk Cloud portal in combination and the SensDesk Mobile app (iOS and Android). The Poseidon2 also works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger software packages and has a built-in web server for ease of configuration.
Poseidon2 TSet Kit
The Poseidon2 4002 is supplied with a power adapter, Temperature 1-Wire Rack19 sensor, Temperature 1-Wire IP67 sensor, door contact, Windows software HWg-PDMS 8 license, 1U mounting brackets and screwdriver.
- Sixteen 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire and 26 RS485 Inputs
- Twelve Digital Input with 32-bit S0 pulse counters (retain values even if the power fails)
- Four Relay Outputs NO/NC and eight Virtual Digital Outputs
- Data Logger for more than 250,000 records
- Five SNMP Traps, five email and five SMS and Phone Call Rings via external GSM gateway or modem
- MQTT compatibility to allow connection to IoT Hubs, Microsoft Azure, AWS IoT, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services
- Connected via LAN and configured via built-in web server
- A DI state change sends an alert by email, SMS+Ring, SNMP Trap or activates a remote relay on another Damocles2 or Poseidon2 device
- S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel using HWg-PDMS software
- Compatible with a range of third-party software (including SCADA). Examples include Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more
- Computer and Server room environment monitoring
- Remote environment monitoring in a cabinet or in a datacentre
- Cooling and Air conditioning system monitoring
- UPS systems and standby backup generator monitoring
- Industrial applications
- Cooler and freezer monitoring with alarm indication
- Temperature and other measurements in a Cloud application
- Surveillance systems
- Smart buildings
1-Wire Temperature Sensors
1-Wire Temperature and Humidity Sensors
1-Wire UNI Sensors
- Metal Case: IP40
- Installation: DIN, wall, flat surface, server rack shelf, wall
- Design: Industrial, IT
Poseidon2 Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions
The Poseidon2 is an IoT device monitoring solution and provides:
- Supports data transfer via Ethernet
- Provides quick view real-time data on the SensDesk Cloud portal
- Sends data via email, custom software and Cloud third-party applications
- Uses standard protocols including HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3 and MQTT
Poseidon2 devices have an Ethernet interface and can transfer current values and buffer stored data. The data can be transmitted to the SensDesk Cloud portal using HWg-Push software or passed via HWg-PDMS software to third-party software using MQTT IO protocols and run on Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS servers. Data can also be emailed to PDMS and downloaded from a POP3 or secured POP3S mailbox.