Poseidon2 3468 Environment Monitors can support up to eight sensors and four detectors connected to digital inputs. Poseidon2 4002 can also control two digital NO/NC relay outputs, as well as up to eight virtual digital outputs (VDO) on remote Poseidon2 or Damocles2 units using an M2M protocol. In addition to the standard 9–30Vdc power input, Poseidon2 3468 can also be powered from 48Vdc supplies to enable easy use in telecomms applications.
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital Input/Output (I/O) signals over a network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). The devices can be integrated into a wide range of monitoring and control systems and support over fifty SNMP and SCADA applications. The MQTT protocol is built-in to allow integration to IoT applications.
Poseidon2 3468 can be monitored remotely over the internet using the SensDesk Cloud portal in combination and the SensDesk Mobile app (iOS and Android). The Poseidon2 also works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger software packages and has a built-in web server for ease of configuration.
Poseidon2 TSet Kit
The Poseidon2 3468 is supplied with a 3m temperature probe and power supply.
- Eight 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Inputs
- Four Digital Input with 32-bit S0 pulse counters (retain values even if the power fails)
- Two Relay Outputs NO/NC and eight Virtual Digital Outputs
- Data Logger for more than 250,000 records
- Five SNMP Traps, five email and five SMS and Phone Call Rings via external GSM gateway or modem
- MQTT compatibility to allow connection to IoT Hubs, Microsoft Azure, AWS IoT, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services
- Connected via LAN and configured via built-in web server
- A DI state change sends an alert by email, SMS+Ring, SNMP Trap or activates a remote relay on another Damocles2 or Poseidon2 device
- S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel using HWg-PDMS software
- Compatible with a range of third-party software (including SCADA). Examples include Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more
- Remote computer room thermostats and server cabinet monitoring
- Monitor doors, power supply status, temperature and humidity and dry (volt-free) contacts
- Industrial applications including Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) devices
- Remote monitoring dry contacts, 4-20mA probes or Pt100 / Pt1000 temperature probes
- Monitoring at 48Vdc telco nodes and telecoms systems
- Pharmaceuticals, retail, distribution and food storage facilities for temperature logging
- Monitoring storage conditions in warehouses, cooling plants, freezers and refrigerators to provide data for HACCP reports
- Intelligent and adaptive smart building monitoring and control
- Power monitoring including power supplies, backup generators and fuel levels, and UPS systems with remote start over IP, temperature and volt-free alarm interface contacts
1-Wire Temperature Sensors
1-Wire Temperature and Humidity Sensors
1-Wire UNI Sensors
- Plastic Case: IP40
- Installation: DIN
- Design: Industrial
Poseidon2 Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions
The Poseidon2 is an IoT device monitoring solution and provides:
- Supports data transfer via Ethernet
- Provides quick view real-time data on the SensDesk Cloud portal
- Sends data via email, custom software and Cloud third-party applications
- Uses standard protocols including HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3 and MQTT
Poseidon2 devices have an Ethernet interface and can transfer current values and buffer stored data. The data can be transmitted to the SensDesk Cloud portal using HWg-Push software or passed via HWg-PDMS software to third-party software using MQTT IO protocols and run on Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS servers. Data can also be emailed to PDMS and downloaded from a POP3 or secured POP3S mailbox.