The NB-2xIN Narrowband IoT Digital Input Remote Monitoring Device can be used for monitoring digital inputs in remote places. The device can be used to monitor door contacts, smoke, gas and motion detectors fitted with a dry contact output and can connect to two independent sensors. The device can be powered by an internal battery (3year life) or external power supply. The NB-2xIN is supplied with a pre-paid 3year NB SIM which can be topped up.
The HWg Cloud or SensDesk portals, can be configured to send emails to a distribution list when there is a change of state. Text messages (SMS) can also be sent via an email-to-SMS text service.
NB-2xIn Set Kit
The NB-2xIn is supplied with a power adapter.
- Protocols: COAP and DTLS
- Power: 5Vdc or battery
- Dry Contacts: 2
- Simple installation and supports DHCP
- Embedded WEB server
- Security protected with a password
- Works with the SensDesk Cloud portal
- Gas or smoke leak detection
- Open windows and doors detection
- Theft protection
- Metal Case: IP40
- Installation: Flat surface, wall or DIN
- Design: Industrial and IT environments