The Eaton 5kVA 9SX tower / 3U rack is an online double conversion UPS that can be installed as a floor standing tower UPS or within a 19inch server rack as a rack mount system. The UPS provides total power protection and constantly monitors and regulates its sinewave output to provide power protection from sags, surges, brownouts, spikes, and noise. The built-in battery provides power to the inverter when the mains power supply fails or fluctuates. Eaton’s Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology provides a three-stage charging system to extend battery working life by up to 50% and the UPS will recommend a suitable battery swap-out time. The UPS has an internal bypass for overload conditions and there is an optional external maintenance bypass.
Eaton 5kVA 9SX Tower / Rack UPS Features
- A front panel LCD graphical display for UPS status and measurements
- Hardwired input and output plus two 2 controlled groups of 4xIEC C13 (10A) and 2xIEC C19 (16A)
- Load segment control to prioritise shutdowns of non-essential devices to increase runtime
- Extended runtime options using external plug-in battery packs
- Serial, USB connectivity and a slot for an optional communication card
- Reset button (circuit breaker)
- Automatic battery test
- Automatic restart
Eaton 5kVA 9SX Typical Backup Times
Eaton 9SX UPS Typical Applications
- IT, Networking, Storage and Telecom
- Infrastructure, Industrial and Medical
The Eaton 9SX 5kVA tower / rack mount UPS system has a 3year warranty and is compatible with Eaton’s Intelligent Power software.