The APC Back-UPS BX750MI is a 750VA/410W uninterruptible power supply designed to home and small office devices, with built-in automatic voltage regulation, surge protection and battery backup to ride through mains power interrruptions and close down computer applications during a power outage.
APC BX750MI UPS Features
- Backup Runtime: typically up to 7m or more at 50% load
- Wide Input Voltage Range: from 140-300Vac to reduce battery usage
- Built In Automatic Voltage Regulation and Surge Protection: saves battery life by correcting sustained voltage fluctuations without losing battery power
- Auto-Start Function: allows the UPS to restart automatically when mains recovers after a complete battery discharge
- Communication Interface: for connecting a USB cable to our Back-UPS easily for remote status management
- 1Gb Network Protection: to safeguard connected loads and value files from ‘back door’ surges on data lines
- PowerChute Personal Edition Included: for remote UPS monitoring and control
The APC Back-UPS BX series is available in 500VA, 750VA, 950VA, 1200VA, 1600VA and 2200VA UPS sizes.
APC Back-UPS BX BX750MI Applications
Designed to protect home offices, home entertainment and smart IoT home devices.
- Modems and routers
- Desktop computers and PC monitors
- Network-attached storage
- Smart TVs and music speakers
- Gaming consoles and video display screens
APC Back-UPS BX UPS Range