The Eaton 9SX 2000VA 2U Rack is an online double conversion rack mount UPS. The UPS provides total power protection and constantly monitors and regulates its sinewave output to provide power protection from sags, surges, brownouts, spikes, and noise. The built-in battery provides power to the inverter when the mains power supply fails or fluctuates. Eaton’s Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology provides a three-stage charging system to extend battery working life by up to 50% and the UPS will recommend a suitable battery swap-out time. The UPS has an internal bypass for overload conditions and there is an optional external maintenance bypass.
Eaton 2000VA 9SX Rack Mount UPS Features
- A front panel LCD graphical display for UPS status and measurements
- 6 IEC outlet sockets with surge protection and battery backup in 2 outlet groups
- Load segment control to prioritise shutdowns of non-essential devices to increase runtime
- Extended runtime options using external plug-in battery packs
- Serial, USB connectivity and a slot for an optional communication card
- Reset button (circuit breaker)
- Automatic battery test
- Automatic restart
Eaton 2000VA 9SX Typical Backup Times
Eaton 9SX UPS Typical Applications
- IT, Networking, Storage and Telecom
- Infrastructure, Industrial and Medical
The Eaton 9SX 2kVA 2U rack mount UPS has a 3year warranty and is compatible with Eaton’s Intelligent Power software.