STE2 Environment Monitors can connect up to three sensors via a 1-Wire and up to two detectors via Digital Inputs (DI) using dry signal contacts. The device has a built-in web server for ease of configuration and ca be remotely monitored over the internet using the SensDesk Cloud portal or SensDesk Mobile App (iOS or Android). The device is supplied with free HWg-PDMS software which can be used to create graphs from the data which can also be exported to Microsoft Excel.
The STE2 environment monitor supports SNMP and is designed to measure temperature and humidity using external sensors and can be monitored via an Ethernet or WiFi connection. Software can be used to send alarm signals when the measured values exceed pre-set points via email using the SensDesk Cloud portal or SMS using an HWg SMS GW3 gateway connected to the same local area network.
STE2 TSet Kit
The STE2 is supplied with a power adapter and a 1m temperature sensor probe.
- Monitoring over Ethernet and WiFi
- Four 1-Wire Inputs for Sensors and two Digital Inputs for Detectors
- HTTP and HTTPS web interface
- Two email, two SMS and phone Ring alerts
- 5Vdc power supply or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP and XML
- Connects to an Ethernet LAN and configured via a built-in web server
- NMS connectivity (SNMP v1 MIB) and supports DHCP
- Logged data can be exported to Microsoft Excel using HWg-PDMS software
- Compatible with a range of third party software packages using Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more
- Monitoring for air conditioning system failures
- Heating system monitoring and optimisation
- Cooler systems, fridges and freezers monitoring
- Remote server rack temperature monitoring
1-Wire Temperature Sensors
1-Wire Temperature and Humidity Sensors
- Plastic Case: IP40
- Installation: DIN, wall, flat surface, rack shelf
- Design: SoHo, IT
Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
STE2 is ideal for IoT applications and provides data transfer via Ethernet or WiFi. The SensDesk Cloud portal provides a quick view of the recorded data (up to 3 months) which can also be viewed on the SensDesk mobile application. Data can be sent via email, custom software or third-party Cloud applications using TCP and SNMP protocols. IoT PDMS software allows the data to be converted to Excel format for further analysis. Using SNMP support, STE2 logged data can be accessed via third-party IoT portals with data recorded in real-time and timestamped.