The Eaton 700VA 9SX is an online double conversion tower format UPS. The UPS provides total power protection and constantly monitors and regulates its sinewave output to provide power protection from sags, surges, brownouts, spikes, and noise. The built-in battery provides power to the inverter when the mains power supply fails or fluctuates. Eaton’s Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology provides a three-stage charging system to extend battery working life by up to 50% and the UPS will recommend a suitable battery swap-out time. The UPS has an internal bypass for overload conditions and there is an optional external maintenance bypass.
Eaton 700VA 9SX Tower UPS Features
- A front panel LCD graphical display for UPS status and measurements
- 6 IEC outlet sockets with surge protection and battery backup in 2 outlet groups
- Load segment control to prioritise shutdowns of non-essential devices to increase runtime
- Serial, USB connectivity and a slot for an optional communication card
- Reset button (circuit breaker)
- Automatic battery test
- Automatic restart
Eaton 700VA 9SX Typical Backup Times
Eaton 9SX UPS Typical Applications
- IT, Networking, Storage and Telecom
- Infrastructure, Industrial and Medical
The Eaton 9SX 700VA Tower UPS system has a 3year warranty and is compatible with Eaton’s Intelligent Power software.