The Riello iDialog 1600VA/960W UPS is a standby uninterruptible power supply ideal for protecting PCs and network peripherals in a home or office environment. Th UPS is easy to install and economic to run and has a compact, tower format. The UPS has push-button operation, an LED status panel and user replaceable batteries, and can be used to protect PCs, media centres, TVs, home cinema systems, satellite and digital receivers, xDSL modems and routers and small home office appliances.
The iDialog UPS is silent in operation (fan-free design), automatically restarts following a mains power supply failure, features a shut-off button to reduce energy consumption during periods of prolonged load inactivity and can achieve up to 99% operating efficiency. When the main power supply fails, the load is powered from a pseudo sinewave inverter, to provide sufficient runtime for computer system shutdown using PowerShield3 UPS monitoring software (free download).
Riello iDialog 1600VA UPS Features
- Compact and ergonomic tower format design
- Multiple output sockets with 4 or 6 IEC320 outlets (model dependent)
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Cold start function allowing the UPS to switch on without a mains power supply
- Auto restart when mains power is restored
- User replaceable batteries
- Floor-standing or desktop installation
- USB interface
- Power-supply cable included
- Plug and play functionality
- Compatible with PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 11, 10, 8, Server 2022, 2019, 2016 and previous versions, Windows Server Virtualization Hyper-V,