The Eaton 9PX 8kVA RT3U Rack/Tower UPS is an online double conversion single phase input and output (1/1) UPS that can be installed as a floor standing tower UPS or within a 19inch server rack as a 3U high rack mount system. In high efficiency mode the UPS can achieve 98% operational energy efficiency.
The 9PX UPS provides complete power protection and uninterruptible power. The UPS includes Eaton’s Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology including a three-stage charging system to extend battery working life by up to 50%. The UPS has an internal bypass for overload conditions, and is supplied with a HotSwap maintenance bypass.
Eaton 8kVA 9PX Tower / Rack UPS Features
- A front panel LCD graphical display for UPS status and measurements
- Input and output terminal blocks
- Load segment control to prioritise shutdowns of non-essential devices to increase runtime
- Extended runtime options using up to 12 hot-swappable external plug-in battery packs
- Communication ports 1xUSB port, 1xRS232 serial port (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 4xdry contacts (DB9), 1xmini terminal block for remote ON/OFF and 1xfor remote power OFF, 1xDB15 for parallel operation
- Communication slot for a Network-MS, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS card
- Reset button (circuit breaker)
- Automatic battery test
- Automatic restart
- Parallel option for scalability using HotSync technology
Eaton 8kVA 9PX Typical Backup Times
Eaton 9PX UPS Typical Applications
- Computer Rooms, Server Rooms and small-to-medium sized Datacentres
- IT, Networking, Storage and Telecom systems
- Infrastructure, Industrial and Medical applications
The Eaton 9PX 8kVA 3RTU rack mount / tower UPS system has a 3year warranty and is supplied with Eaton’s Intelligent Power software (runs on all major operating systems including virtualisation software (VMware and Hyper-V).