The Eaton 9PX 1000W RT2U NetPack UPS is an online double conversion UPS that can be installed as a floor standing tower UPS or within a 19inch server rack as a 2U high rack mount system. The 9PX system is rated at unity power factor (VA=W) and the unit ratings are in Watts or kW. The UPS is supplied with an Eaton Network Management Card (Network-MS) fitted and ready for connection to an Ethernet/IP network.
The 9PX UPS provides complete power protection and uninterruptible power. The UPS includes Eaton’s Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology including a three-stage charging system to extend battery working life by up to 50%. The UPS has an internal bypass for overload conditions, and there is an optional external maintenance bypass. In high efficiency mode the UPS can achieve 97.5% efficiency.
Eaton 1000W 9PX Tower / Rack UPS Features
- A front panel LCD graphical display for UPS status and measurements
- 8 IEC outlet sockets with surge protection and battery backup in 2 outlet groups
- Load segment control to prioritise shutdowns of non-essential devices to increase runtime
- Extended runtime options using external plug-in battery packs
- Serial, USB connectivity and a slot for an optional communication card
- Reset button (circuit breaker)
- Automatic battery test
- Automatic restart
Eaton 1000W 9PX Typical Backup Times
Eaton 9PX UPS Typical Applications
- Computer Rooms, Server Rooms and small-to-medium sized Datacentres
- IT, Networking, Storage and Telecom systems
- Infrastructure, Industrial and Medical applications
The Eaton 9PX 1kW tower / rack mount UPS system has a 3year warranty and is compatible with Eaton’s Intelligent Power software.