The APC Smart-UPS SRTL 3000VA/2700W is a rack mount online uninterruptible power supply with 9 minutes runtime at full load using lithium-ion batteries and is designed for the protection of critical IT loads in server rooms and data centres. The SRTL3000RMXLI-NC UPS is supplied with a Network Management Card (NMC) for connection to an Ethernet/IP network for remote UPS monitoring and control.
Using lithium-ion means that the UPS has a more compact design, with a higher power density and can deliver a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) up to 58% lower than traditional UPS systems. Lithium-ion UPS battery advantages over lead acid include:
- High Power Density: for a more compact size and lower weight (30% less than lead acid)
- Lower Maintenance Costs: with batteries having a longer working life (up to 2x longer)
- Faster Recharge Time: up to 1-3 hours dependent upon the number of battery packs
- Greater Temperature Tolerance: Li-ion batteries can work in environments up to 40°C without performance derating or degradation
The APC Smart-UPS SRTL series is available in 1000VA, 1500VA, 2200VA and 3000VA UPS sizes.
APC SRTL 3000VA UPS Features
- Lithium-ion Batteries: certified to IEC62133, UL1973 (Sec 5.7 & 5.8), UN38.3
- Graphical LCD Display: intuitive multi-colour backlight interface showing operating mode, load VA/Watts, input/output voltage and frequency, battery charge capacity and runtime, and energy meter
- Energy Metering: built-in energy meter to measure energy usage and display UPS efficiency
- Intelligent Battery Management System: to manage the lithium-ion battery at the individual cell level including internal and external battery packs (up to 10 for additional runtime)
- Built-in automatic and Manual Bypass: for a seamless power transfer if there is a UPS overload or fault condition
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) : to immediately shutdown the UPS remotely if there is an emergency with normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) contacts
- Switched Outlet Group: to control load outlet connections independently from the UPS to allow UPS cycling, sequential ON/OFF, load shedding, scheduled power downs to conserve energy and reboot devices
- Flash Upgradeable Firmware: to allow firmware field updates via communication ports or an APC Network Management Card (NMC)
- Communications Ports: serial, USB, Ethernet and SmartSlot network accessory cards
- Communications Protocols: Modbus, USB, PowerSummary, HTTP, SNMP and Telnet
APC Smart-UPS SRTL Lithium-ion UPS Range
The standard SKU includes the UPS, Lithium-ion battery pack, rack rails and PowerChute Business Edition UPS monitoring and control software.