The 750VA/675W 230V Vertiv EDGE Mini Tower UPS with 5.9 minutes internal runtime is a compact Mini Tower design for tower servers and/or applications with no available rack mount option. The UPS is a plug and play solution requiring no installation and can be interfaced to an IP network for remote power management and operating system shutdown using the Vertiv Intellislot SNMP/Webcard.
Vertiv EDGE 750VA UPS Features
- High Output PF: operates at 0.9 output power factor (PF) to provide more Active Power (Watts) with which to protect critical loads.
- High Efficiency: operates at up to 98% efficiency in normal mode to reduce electricity costs throughout their lifetime.
- Advanced AVR Design: automatic voltage regulation to provide protection from spikes, surges and brownouts without the UPS switching to battery mode.
- Extended Battery Life: deep discharge protection to prevent damage and extend battery life.
- Programmable Outlets: 3 of the 6 EDGE outlets are configurable (1 group), enabling users to shut down less-critical loads in the event of a power outage to increase the battery runtime available.
- Configurable Green Function : for use with small loads, the UPS can be set to automatically power down when in battery mode.
- Eco Compliances: RoHS and REACH compliant.
- High Temperature Operation: EDGE UPS can operate at up to 40⁰C at full power, and higher ambient temperature with derating applied.
- Easy Installation and Operation: auto-detect external battery modules and a built-in colour LCD display help to make the UPS easy to install, operate and intuitive to use.
- Remote Emergency Power Off (EPO): allows the UPS to be remotely shut down during an emergency.
750VA EDGE UPS Options
- SNMP Web Card: for advanced remote monitoring of the UPS and IT load operating system shutdown.
- Environmental Monitoring: the web card also supports integration with environmental sensors, to detect excessive heat, moisture, motion and more within the environment.
- Liebert MicroPOD Output Distribution and Maintenance Bypass Module: to prevent load power distribution during maintenance.