The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 6kVA Tower/Rack Mount UPS is a 6KVA/6kW true on-online uninterruptible power supply from Server Room Environments that will deliver a continuous, high quality AC power output to connected devices without interruption when transferring from or to battery power. The standard runtime of 5.5m (internal battery) can be extended by installing additional battery extension packs with the UPS to provide several hours of runtime.
The Liebert GXT5 UPS system is available in 750VA, 1kVA, 1.5kVA, 2kVA, 3kVA, 6kVA, 8kVA, 10kVA, 16kVA and 20kVA sizes.
GXT5 6kVA UPS Runtime Battery Pack Options
||Runtime at Full Load
|| 64m (1h4m)
|| 77m (1h17m)
|| 90m (1h30m)
|| 102m (1h42m)
|| 114m (1h54m)
|| 127m (2h7m)
Runtimes are estimated. The internal battery replacement kit is GXT5-9A96BATKIT (x2).
GXT5 6kVA UPS Features
- On-line design means zero transfer time
- Wider input voltage minimizes battery usage
- High output power factor = 1
- High efficiency (up to 94%) in on-line mode
- ECO mode option allows improved energy efficiency (up to 98%)
- Programmable sockets for power cycling hung equipment and optimum battery usage
- Individually controllable output power sockets
- External battery cabinets with auto-detection
- Battery health status and replacement date prediction
- Remote management, update and configuration
- Optimized thermal management and variable speed fan
- Full colour graphic LCD display with gravity sensing
- Compact Rack / Tower design
- Easy to install, configure and operate
- Vertiv RDU101 network communications card with advanced features
- Compatibility with environmental monitoring sensors
- Integrated dry-contacts with selectable functions
- Free Trellis Power Insight management software
- Serial Port for out-of-band management with Avocent Serial Consoles
- Automatic internal bypass and additional external maintenance bypass as an option
- RoHS and REACH compliance
The GXT5 provides extensive communications for power monitoring, control and preventative maintenance. The UPS has four onboard, user-definable dry contact I/O for integration with support and building management systems, supports SNMP, web, and environmental sensors with the optional RDU101 Communications card, provides serial connection for integration of Avocent ACS product or direct serial management and control of the UPS.
GXT5 6kVA UPS Applications
- Mission critical servers and storage devices
- Network workstations and closets
- VoIP and telecoms systems
- Comms rooms, server rooms and data centres
The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 6kVA UPS system has a 2 year warranty and internal battery. An optional one year warranty extension is available.