The Legrand TRIMOD HE 60kW modular UPS is rated at unity power factor where 60kW is equal to 60kVA of power and achieves up to 96% online operating efficiency. The UPS is a three phase (3/3) input and output system.
Plug-in UPS Modules
The TRIMOD HE is a true modular UPS system. The 60kW UPS frame can be installed with up to nine 6.7kW modules (8.5Kg each) in a capacity or N+X configuration. Plug-in battery drawers can be installed in additional matching cabinet to provide from 9 minutes runtime and weigh only 13Kg each. An additional 15A battery charger module is available for larger battery configurations.
UPS Frame Sizes
The UPS and batteries are supplied in matching cabinets with a height of 1370Hmm (cabinet type ‘A’). An additional cabinet is available for longer runtimes (type ‘B’) with a height of 1650mm and capacity for 20 plug-in battery drawers.
TRIMOD HE 60KW UPS Features
- Hot swap power modules
- Plug-in battery drawers to increase autonomy
- Input power factor > 0.99
- Energy efficiency up to 96% online or 99% eco-mode
- Built-in front panel LCD with 4×20-character lines, 4 menu navigation buttons, LED multi-colour status indicator, alarms and audio signals
- Communications include 2xRS232 serial ports, 1xlogical gate, 5xports with dry contacts, 1xslot for plug-in interfaces and an EPO facility
- Dual input power cabinets available
60kW UPS Runtime Configurations
|| 830Kg – UPS and matching battery cabinet
Further runtimes are available with additional battery cabinets.