The Legrand TRIMOD HE 10kW modular UPS is rated at unity power factor where 10kW is equal to 10kVA of power and achieves up to 96% online operating efficiency. The UPS can be installed in one of four input/output configurations including 1/1, 3/1, 1/3 and 3/3 and in three phase mode, each of the three separate single-phase outputs, can be assigned a different load priority and battery runtime.
Plug-in UPS Modules
The TRIMOD HE is a true modular UPS system. The 10kW UPS frame can be installed with up to three 3.4kW modules (8.5Kg each) in a capacity or N+X configuration. Plug-in battery drawers (12-16) can be installed inside the UPS cabinet to provide from 11-49 minutes runtime and weigh only 13Kg each. External battery cabinets can be connected for long runtimes and an additional 15A battery charger module is available for larger battery configurations.
UPS Frame Sizes
The UPS is available in two cabinet sizes with the same width and depth but different heights to accommodate from 12 to 16 plug-in battery drawers. The standard cabinet (A) has a height of 1370mm and the extended height cabinet (B) 1650mm.
TRIMOD HE 10kW UPS Features
- Hot swap power modules
- Plug-in battery drawers to increase autonomy
- Input power factor > 0.99
- Energy efficiency up to 96% online or 99% eco-mode
- Built-in front panel LCD with 4×20-character lines, 4 menu navigation buttons, LED multi-colour status indicator, alarms and audio signals
- Communications include 2xRS232 serial ports, 1xlogical gate, 5xports with dry contacts, 1xslot for plug-in interfaces and an EPO facility
- Dual input power cabinets available
10kW UPS Runtime Configurations
Further runtimes are available with additional battery cabinets.