The WLD2 Water Leakage Detector detects can be monitored over WiFi or an Ethernet connection and have up to 4 sensing cables connected. When a liquid is detected, WLD2 can send an email, SMS or SNMP or use a central SMS gateway (HWg-SMS-GW3) to send a text message.
WLD2 has a built-in web server for ease of configuration and can be remotely monitored via the Internet and can be powered using PoE (Power over Ethernet) or the AC adaptor. The sensing cables are very sensitive and can detect liquid droplets and condensation from air conditioning pipes, water leakages and flooding. The WLD2 device also monitors for damaged or disconnected sensors.
WLD2 can also be connected to the SensDesk Cloud portal (via a push protocol) as well as to standard monitoring systems using SNMP/SNMP traps. Alarms can also be reported via a remote output (e.g. a relay) over a network (Box-2-Box mode) using a Posiedon2 or Damocles2 monitoring device.
WLD2 Set Kit
The WLD2 is supplied with a power adapter and a 2+2m water leakage detection cable.
- Simple to install with intuitive WWW interface and support for automatic network configuration via DHCP.
- Concurrent WiFi with an external antenna for extended range and support for 2.4GHz, 2.11 b/g/n) and Ethernet connectivity.
- Support for up to 4 sensing cables (each 85m maximum length) with scaled detection capabilities to easily identify leak sources.
- WLD2 signals the following states: OK / Flooded / Sensing cable fault.
- Flooding alerts can be sent as a standard e-mail or as a text message (SMS) using a gateway.
- Detected leaks or WLD2 sensing cable disconnections can be signalled by activating a relay output to a Poseidon2 or Damocles2 unit over the Ethernet.
- Powered over PoE or from an external adapter.
- Installations from 2 to 85 m (6.5 to 280 ft) long and the sensing cable can be extended using sensing as well as non-sensing cable segments.
- The sensing cable can be freely bent, twisted or even knotted, pressed or slightly pinched without raising a false alarm.
- Machine-2-Machine (M2M) communication protocols include SNMP, XML and Box-2-Box to allow integration into more complex monitoring systems.
- The detection cable monitors even the smallest volumes of electrically conductive liquids. After being cleaned with fresh water the sensor can be dried and reused.
- On detection of a leak or disconnection of the cable, an alarm can be sent via email, SMS or SNMP or activate a remote relay on a connected environment monitor (Poseidon2 or Damocles2 on the same local area network (LAN).
- Using HWg-PDMS software logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
- Using HWg-Push software data can be monitored via the SensDesk Cloud portal.
- Using HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required) or HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway on the same LAN, an SMS alarm or Ring can be generated.
- Compatible with a range of third party software packages. Example files are available in Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more.
- Leaking pipe detection (cable wrapped along the pipe)
- Flood detection in an area: WLD detection cable can be laid along the walls in a room
- Under raised floors leakage detection
- Above suspended ceilings leakage detection
- Detection of water leaks in drip trays
- Detection of water leaks under air-conditioning outlets
- Detection of a water flood in a freezing or cooling plant
- Metal Case: IP40
- Installation: Flat surface, 19inch rack or wall mounted using retaining clips or adhesive tape
- Design: Industrial, Retail, Distribution, Hotels, Sports Clubs, SoHo and IT environments
The sensing cable detects even the smallest volume of water, ethylene glycol and other conductive liquids anywhere on the total length of the cable. The cable is terminated with two connectors and can be combined with 2, 10 or 50m sensing cables.