The Avtech Room Alert 3E server room and data centre environment monitors provide alerts via email, email to SMS or SNMP when data taken by the sensors trigger alarms. The device is powered using Power over Ethernet (PoE) or from a 5Vdc 1A power adaptor (which will require a source of mains power and ideally one powered by a UPS system).
The Room Alert 3E has a built-in web server, Device ManageR software, SNMP MIB, a switch contact sensor channel, an internal temperature sensor, a digital sensor port for a further temperature or temperature and humidity sensor or a light/tower relay adaptor.
Room Alert 3E Kit
- Room Alert 3E unit
- Built-in Digital Temperature Sensor
- External Digital Sensor Port (back, open)
- External Switch Sensor Channel (back, open)
- Built-in Power Over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af)
- Factory Reset Button
- Ethernet Connection (RJ45)
- Built-in Web Server Interface
- SNMP Trap and Query enabled
- Downloadable Room Alert 3E User Guide and Reference Manual
- 1 year Personal Account subscription to the RoomAlert Cloud Monitoring and Control Portal
- Technical Support through your Room Alert Account
Note re the RoomAlert Software Portal, the upgrade is from the free Lite version and is at no charge for new customers. There is also a 90 Day Professional Account Upgrade, included at no charge for returning customers.
Avtech Sensor Options