The Redetec rackmount fire suppression system with Point Detection and inbuilt cylinders containing FM200 (HFC227ea) suppression agent each capable of covering up to 3sqm. The fire solution uses highly accurate and reliable UL and LPCB approved fire detection, from Point Type Detectors built-in, with the option for remote to High Sensitive Smoke Detection (HSSD).
Redetec Fire Solution 1.5sqm Features
- 1.5 cubic metre FM200 (HFC227ea) flood capability
- Designed to fit in cabinet depths of between 600 to 1200mm
- Point type optical smoke detection
- Pressure gauge indication of bottle fill condition
- Low gas pressure output warning
- External connections for fire control coverage of additional areas
- Volt-free contact outputs for 1st and 2nd stage alarms
- Volt-free contacts for system fault conditions
- Selectable coincidence or single activation mode
- Fan/cabinet/server control power and shutdown can be automatically controlled
- IP Module – Remote Monitoring, SMTP, SNMP, Email Alerts (Factory fit)
- IPE Module – Remote Monitoring, SMTP, SNMP, Email Alerts EM (Factory Fit)
- Temperature/Humidity Sensor for IPE Module c/w 2M lead (Retro Fit)
- External Sounder / Beacon combination c/w 2M lead (Retro fit)
- Remote detection, 2 x Smoke detectors c/w 1.5M leads (Retro fit)
- Remote Extinguishant Hold Switch (Includes a 2M lead) (Retro fit)
- Remote Extinguishant release Switch (Includes a 2M lead) (Retro fit)
- Redetec adjustable Rack-Mount Rail System 600-1000
- Replacement Cylinder c/w 1.5m3 HFC227ea (FM200) Fill & Actuator
- Re-fill HFC227ea (FM200)
- Replacement Metron Actuator
- Replacement HFC227ea (FM200) Discharge Nozzle
- Replacement Discharge Pipe for 600mm Deep Enclosure
- Replacement Discharge Pipe for 800mm Deep Enclosure
- Replacement Discharge Pipe for 1000mm Deep Enclosure
- Replacement Lead Acid Batteries
- Replacement Optical Smoke Detector and Base
UK nationwide commissioning and maintenance services are available by qualified engineers. Commissioning and maintenance service certificates are issued on completion and may be required for insurance purposes. Services are priced on application.
- Dust Free: the environment in and around the room area at the time of installation and commissioning of the Redetec units needs to be free from extensive and prolonged builders dust (should any work be on-going) as the smoke detection and suppression will become live at that point. Large dust build up can contaminate the smoke detectors and generate a false/positive alarm resulting in the activation of the units.
- Power Supplies: the units will require a single 230Vac mains power supply or backup power protection. The plug can be a C14 IEC or BS1363 UK socket
- Server Cabinet Space: for standard point smoke detection 2U of free space will be required at the top of each of the cabinets to be protected, it is recommended that an additional 2U of free space is allocated below the unit, making 4U in total. If the Redetec fire suppression unut is to be mounted at any other point in the cabinet or without 2U of free space below the unit then additional remote detection will be required.