The Avtech Room Alert 32E is a sophisticated rack mount environment monitor for multiple server rack installations and monitoring in data centre environments.
The Room Alert 32E uses a plug and play Ethernet connections, Power over Ethernet (PoE) and features a built-in battery-back-up for power supply failures. Room Alert 32E has a built-in web server, Device ManageR software and SNMP MIB, and can be installed with up to 8 temperature or temperature and humidity sensors, up to 16 connected switch contact sensors and has additional ports for low voltage sensors and output ports for additional relays and signal towers.
The Room Alert 32E package allows users to log environment sensor status information for immediate alert notification, historical review and graphing. Notifications can be via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update or communication to mobile phones, tablet computer and other formats.
Room Alert 32E has an easy to use web browser interface for setting changes and the viewing of real-time sensor status information. The product also includes the ‘Windows Plugin Bundle’ (Unix/Linux version available if preferred).
When used with Device ManageR, these plugins provide functionality that can shut-down, reboot and/or log off Windows systems remotely across the network and perform commands or scripted actions when alerts are detected or events occur, individually, in groups, simultaneously, sequentially or according to a defined schedule.
Room Alert 32E Kit
- Room Alert 32E Rack unit (1U 19inch)
- Built-in Digital Temperature Sensor
- Built-in Digital Humidity Sensor
- External Digital Active Power and Temperature Sensors which can be located up to 30m (100ft) from device or sensor hub
- Built-in Main Power Sensor
- Built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- External Environment Sensor Channels (for connection of external Digital Sensors) x 8
- Switch Sensor Contact Sets (for connection of external Switch Sensors) x 16
- 0-5Vdc Analog Sensor Input Ports x 2
- External Relay Output Ports (0.3A@125Vac / 1A@24Vdc) x 2
- External Light Tower and Relay Adapter (LTA) Connection Ports x 2
- Factory Reset Button
- On/Off Switch (to preserve UPS battery life)
- Ethernet Connection (RJ45)
- 3m (10ft) Ethernet Cable (Red)
- 5V Power Adapter (110/240V, RoHS, Lead Free, international versions for all countries)
- Built-in Power Over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af)
- Mini UPS Status Indicator (LED)
- LED Sensor Alert Indicators
- PoE and WLAN Activity Indicators (LED)
- Built-in Web Server Interface
- SNMP Trap and Query enabled
- Downloadable Room Alert 32E User Guide and Reference Manual
- 1 year Personal Account subscription to the RoomAlert Cloud Monitoring and Control Portal
- Technical Support through your Room Alert Account
Note re the RoomAlert Software Portal, the upgrade is from the free Lite version and is at no charge for new customers. There is also a 90 Day Professional Account Upgrade, included at no charge for returning customers.
Avtech Sensor Options