The APC Back-UPS BV500I is a 500VA/300W uninterruptible power supply with a built-in battery, six outlets providing spike and surge protection, and a built-in Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) which instantly adjusts the UPS output voltage in response to fluctuations in the mains power supply in order to protect connected load(s). The UPS is compact and can be used in variety of environments, including wall-mounting into wiring cabinets if required. The outlets are spaced widely to allow for the easy connection of bulky AC/DC power transformers and provide battery back-up on mains power supply failure (typically 3 minutes at 180W/5 minutes at 120W load).
APC BV500I UPS Features
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: the built-in AVR provides Buck and Trim performance to automatically adjust the UPS output without resorting to battery power
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing: automatic periodic battery self-testing to provide early indication that the UPS battery requires replacement
- Battery Connector: easy to use one-step battery connector for fast battery replacement
- Intelligent Off-mode Charging: allows the UPS to continue to charge the battery even when the UPS is off
- Cold Start Function: allows the UPS to be started-up without a mains power supply
The APC Easy UPS BV series is available in 500VA, 700VA, 950VA and 1400VA UPS sizes.
APC Easy UPS BV500I Applications
- Desktop PCs and peripherals
- IT network devices including routers and switches
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices
- Game consoles
- Projectors and office equipment
APC Back-UPS BV UPS Range