The Eaton 1kVA 5S line interactive uninterruptible power supply provides power protection from voltage fluctuations and power outages. The UPS has a built-in automatic voltage regulator (AVR) to provide protection from sags, surges and brownout power conditions. The 5S also has built-in telephone, broadband and Ethernet line surge protection. The 5S UPS has a small form factor and can be installed vertically on or under a desk or horizontally under a screen. Available sizes include 550VA, 700VA, 1kVA and 1.5kVA sizes.
Eaton 1kVA 5S UPS Features
- 4 IEC outlet sockets with surge protection
- 4 IEC outlet sockets with surge protection and battery backup
- ON/OFF push button and LED interface
- USB connectivity and HID functionality
- Dataline protection
- User replaceable battery
- Reset button (circuit breaker)
- Automatic restart
Eaton 5S 1kVA UPS Applications
- Workstations and network devices
- Internet of Things (IoT) products and gateways
- Business IP telephony systems
- Retail EPoS equipment
The Eaton 5S 1kVA UPS system has a 3 year warranty and is compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software. The UPS is supplied with two IEC-IEC power cords and a USB cable.