The Riello Sentinel Dual SDH ER 3000VA/2400W is a high-density 2U high double-conversion online uninterruptible power supply with a built-in automatic bypass, for server rack or floor standing tower installation. The SDH ER model has a high capacity charger and can be installed with battery extension packs to provide runtimes up to several hours.
The Sentinel Dual is an energy efficient UPS system with a 0.9 output power factor, and three operating modes including Online, Eco mode (up to 98% energy efficient) and Smart Active where the UPS automatically selects the best operating mode dependent upon the mains power supply quality.
The front panel backlit LCD display provides operating status information including load and battery levels, and alarm information. A dedicated EnergyShare socket outlet allows for load shedding when on battery, to increase the available runtime and provide sufficient runtime for a controlled computer/server shutdown using PowerShield3 UPS monitoring software (free download).
Riello Sentinel Dual SDH ER 3kVA UPS Features
- Floor standing tower or 2U rackmount installation
- Advanced EnergyShare socket for critical load prioritisation during power outages
- Built-in automatic battery testing enhances reliability
- Up to 98% operational efficiency in Eco mode to reduce energy waste
- When the load is switched off, it automatically goes into bypass and battery charge mode
- Low noise level (less than 40dBA)
- Output voltage can be selected via software (220/230/240Vac)
- Use as a frequency converter 50/60 or 60/50Hz
- Auto-restart when mains power is restored (programmable via software)
- Backlit LCD display shows UPS status, load, and battery level
- Built-in automatic battery testing
- Easy to maintain with hot-swappable batteries
- Compatible with PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 11, 10, 8, Server 2022, 2019, 2016 and previous versions, Windows Server Virtualization Hyper-V, macOS, Linux, Citrix XenServer and other Unix operating systems
Riello SDH 3000 ER Runtimes
- Servers and storage systems
- VoIP telephony equipment
- Computer networks
- Medical systems
- Automation and Industrial process systems