The APC Smart-UPS SMC1000IC is a 1kVA/600W advanced line interactive uninterruptible power supply with up to 5 minutes runtime, a sinewave output, spike and surge protection, and a built-in Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) which instantly adjusts the UPS output voltage in response to fluctuations in the mains power supply to protect connected load(s).
The APC Smart-UPS SMC series is available in 1kVA and 1.5kVA UPS sizes.
APC SMC1000IC UPS Features
- APC SmartConnect: connection a cloud-based UPS monitoring portal
- High Efficiency Green Mode: to optimise energy efficiency and save on electricity and cooling costs
- Extended-range Automatic Voltage Regulation: provides enhanced brownout protection, boosting incoming voltage up to 30% without using battery power
- LCD Display: an intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information with the ability to configure the UPS locally from the front panel
- Battery Disconnect: provides a convenient way to disconnect the battery for transportation
- Network-grade Power: provides a stable sinewave power output by filtering electrical noise, surge protection and automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
- Communication Ports: USB, serial and SmartSlot
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): provides for remote UPS shut-off in the event of a critical safety event such as a fire or other emergency
- Advanced Battery Management: temperature compensating charging to help extend battery life with advanced algorithms to recommend a replacement date for the UPS battery set
- Switched Outlet Groups: remotely reboot hung devices, shed non-critical loads to conserve battery backup, and sequence the start-up/turn off of connected loads
APC Back-UPS SMC1000IC Applications
- IT servers, storage and network devices
- Point of sale terminals and workstations
- Switches, hubs and routers
- VoIP telephone systems
The SMC1000IC has a 3 year warranty with extended UPS warranty options available.
The batteries are user replaceable – see UPS battery kit RBC142.