The APC Back-UPS BE650G2-UK is a 650VA/400W standby uninterruptible power supply with a built-in battery, 8 UK BS1363 plug-in outlet sockets (4 with battery backup and surge protection and 4 with surge protection only), USB charging sockets, spike and surge protection. The UPS is designed to provide sufficient battery power for short duration power outages and has an ultra-efficient design to consume less power during normal operation that a typical backup UPS.
APC BE650G2-UK UPS Features
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: the built-in AVR provides Buck and Trim performance to automatically adjust the UPS output without resorting to battery power
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing: automatic periodic battery self-testing to provide early indication that the UPS battery requires replacement
- Battery Connector: easy to use one-step battery connector for fast battery replacement
- Intelligent Off-mode Charging: allows the UPS to continue to charge the battery even when the UPS is off
The APC Back-UPS BE series is available in 325VA, 650VA and 850VA UPS sizes.
APC Back UPS BE650G2-UK Applications
- Desktop PCs and peripherals
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices
- CCTV and alarm systems
- Game consoles
- Landline phones
APC Back-UPS BE UPS Range