The Schneider 3M 160kVA/160kW UPS with a three-phase input and three-phase output (3/3) and external batteries. The Schneider Electric Easy UPS 3 UPS is an easy-to-install, easy-to-connect, easy-to-use, and easy-to-service 160kVA 3 phase UPS ideal for small and medium businesses, data centres, and other mission critical applications.
The UPS can operate up to 95.5% efficiency in double-conversion online mode and up to 99% in energy saving Eco mode. The Easy UPS is EcoStruxure? Ready and features a wide operating temperature range and strong overload protection, all in a compact and lightweight footprint.
The UPS is easy to use connect, monitor and manage and has a user-friendly display interface, an optional network card to allow remote UPS monitoring through a web interface including UPS status and performance and connection using EcoStruxure? as a cloud-based or on-premise software suite.
The UPS has front and rear access for easy service and access to the UPS internal components and batteries where fitted. Up to six UPS can be installed in parallel for redundant configuration or a scalable solution. The UPS is designed for use with VRLA lead acid batteries. Runtime options are configured on application.
160kVA 3/3 Easy 3M UPS Features
- Easy to install and start up
- Rolls into position quickly and easily
- Minimal footprint required with a lightweight, compact form factor
- Straightforward installation
- Input, output, and bypass breakers included
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) switch included
- Easy Loop test verifies UPS performance before load connection, without the need for a load bank
- Aesthetic design blends well into an IT installation and data processing environment
- On-site start-up with Schneider Electric Field Service Representatives
Easy UPS Typical applications
- Small and medium data centres and server rooms
- Manufacturing facilities
- Commercial buildings
- Healthcare systems
- Transportation infrastructure
Easy UPS 3M Options
Please contact our Protects Team for UPS runtime configurations.