The Eaton 1kVA 5SC line interactive uninterruptible power supply has a front panel LCD to provide UPS status information including input and output voltage, load and battery charge levels, and estimated runtime. Configuration of the output voltage, audible alarm and sensitivity can also be set. The UPS features USB and serial connectivity, a slot to plug-in an optional communications card.
The Eaton 5SC range provides a sinewave output and a built-in automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides protection from a wide range of input power problems including sags, surges and brownouts. The battery charger is a three-stage system to help extend battery life by 50%.
Available sizes include 500VA (tower), 750VA (tower), 1kVA (tower or 2U rack mount), 1.5kVA (tower or 2U rack mount), 2.2kVA (2U rackmount) and 3kVA sizes (2U rackmount).
Eaton 1kVA 5SC Tower UPS Features
- Front panel LCD interface
- 8 IEC 10A outlet sockets with surge protection and battery backup
- ON/OFF push button and LED interface
- RS232 serial and HID compliant USB ports
- Communications card slot for a Network-MS or Relay-MS card
- Emergency power off ROO/RPO (tower/rack and rack mount models)
- Replaceable battery set
Eaton 5SC 1kVA UPS Applications
- Tower or rack mount servers
- NAS, SAN and network storage devices
- ATMs, ticket machines and kiosks
The Eaton 5SC 1kVA UPS system has a 3 year warranty and is compatible with Eaton UPS Intelligent Software Suite. The UPS is supplied with two IEC-IEC power cords and a USB cable.