This model has been replaced by the AKCP Wireless Tunnel Server.
The Wireless Tunnel Sensor Gateway (WTG) can collect data from up to 30 AKCP wireless tunnel sensors which can be viewed using the built-in web interface or as consolidated data from multiple gateways in AKCPro Server management software.
Wireless Tunnel Sensor Gateway Custom Options
- WiFi: use the WiFi option to connect to the local IP network when an Ethernet connection cannot be made and use the device as a WiFi hotspot for direct access without a wired or wireless network
- Mobile/Cellular: for sites that have no internet connection available, the mobile/cellular data modem will transmit sensor data over a mobile network and in standalone installations, the modem can also be used to send SMS alerts, alert for power outages running on the internal battery
- GPS: geolocate a WTG and monitoring locations on a AKCPro Server software world map and geo-fence the device and know when it has moved out of a defined area
- Modbus: RS485: connect a WTG to 3rd party Modbus devices for monitoring generators and other industrial equipment
- Basic Expansion Bus: use the BEB port to add sensorProbeX+ BEB units for additional dry contact inputs or wired sensors
Wireless Tunnel Sensors, Detectors and Converters
AKCP WTG Specifications
- Mounting: desktop, wall mount, DIN rail or magnetic
- Status Indication: LED indication for power, radio connectivity and status
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100Mbps, 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN, optional Integrated 4G cellular modem with external antenna and GPS with external antenna (requires 4G modem)
- Inputs: 1xUSB for LoRa devices adding/software upgrade, 1×10/100 Ethernet Port, optional Basic Expansion Bus (BEB) port and Modbus RS485
- LoRa® Radio Regional Plans: EU868 : 863~868Mhz Max TX Power +14dBm Duty Cycle 1%, US915: 903~915Mhz Max TX Power +17dBm, AS923 : 920~925Mhz Max TX Power +14dBm Duty Cycle 1%, KR920 (Korea) : 922~923Mhz Max TX Power +14dBm Duty Cycle 1% and IL917 (Israel) : 915~917Mhz Max TX Power +14dBm Duty Cycle 1%
- Certification: FCC Part 15C, CE EN300220-2
- Software Features: up to 30 Wireless device connected, up to 32 Wireless sensors can be graphed and a total of up to 150 sensors can be online (Wireless and Virtual)
- Power: external 5.5Vdc 3A power adapter, input voltage and current ratings 100-240Vac 0.22A, optional internal UPS with 4 AA Batteries (non-rechargeable)
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): 1,400,000hour
- Operating Environment: Temperature -35 to +80°C, humidity 20-80% (non-condensing)
The WTG can be used in server rooms and data centres where wireless communications are required. Other applications include remote sites such a solar PV farms to collect sensor data over a 1km radius.