The Huawei UPS5000-S series UPS5000-S-800K uses 800kW UPS frame into which can be placed from one to eight 50kW UPS power modules. The configurations include: 50kW, 100kW, 150kW, 200kW, 250kW, 300kW, 350kW, 400kW, 450kW, 500kW, 550kW, 600kW, 650kW, 700kW, 750kW and 800kW capacities or up to 750kW with N+1 redundancy. The Huawei modular UPS operates at over 97% energy efficiency in full on-line mode and this can be extended to 99% in Eco mode. Advanced energy saving features include UPS module sleep modes and enhanced battery management. The UPS batteries can be sealed lead acid or lithium-ion battery sets.
Huawei UPS5000-S 800kW Modular UPS Features
- 50kW hot swappable UPS, bypass and control modules
- High efficiency up to 97.5%
- Wide input voltage range to reduce energy usage
- Compact footprint and high power density
- iPower real time power and battery monitoring
- Front panel LCD screen
Ideal applications for this modular UPS system include small to medium sized server rooms, enterprise, colocation and hyperscale cloud datacentres.