The APC Smart-UPS SMT2200RMI2U is a 2.2kVA/1.98kW advanced line interactive 2U rack mounted uninterruptible power supply with up to 5 minutes runtime, spike and surge protection, and a built-in Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) which instantly adjusts the UPS output voltage in response to fluctuations in the mains power supply to protect connected load(s).
The APC Smart-UPS SMT rack UPS series is available in 750VA, 1kVA, 1.5kVA, 2.2kVA and 3kVA UPS sizes.
APC SMT2200RMI2U UPS Features
- Network-grade Power: provides a stable power output by filtering electrical noise, surge protection and automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
- High Efficiency Green Mode: to optimise energy efficiency and save on electricity and cooling costs
- APC SmartConnect: connection a cloud-based UPS monitoring portal
- Communication Ports: serial, USB, and SmartSlot for UPS accessory cards
- Advanced Battery Management: temperature compensating charging to help extend battery life with advanced algorithms to recommend a replacement date for the UPS battery set
- Alphanumeric LCD Display: an intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information including operating mode and efficiency, load VA/Watts/Amps, input/output voltage and frequency, battery capacity and runtime and energy usage, with the ability to configure the UPS locally from the front panel
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): provides for remote UPS shut-off in the event of a critical safety event such as a fire or other emergency (2,200VA and above)
- Battery Disconnect: provides a convenient way to disconnect the battery for transportation
APC Smart-UPS SMT2200RMI2U Applications
- IT servers and network devices
- Point of sale terminals
- Switches, hubs and routers
- VoIP telephone systems
The SMT2200RMI2U has a 3 year warranty with extended UPS warranty options available.
The batteries are user replaceable – see UPS battery kit RBC43