The APC RD 300mm series of water or Glycol cooled row-based cooling units up to 10kW for IT network closets, computer and server rooms racks. The in row Direct Expansion design closely couples the cooling with the IT heat load to prevent hot air recirculation and improve cooling predictability for a pay as you grow environment. The in row Direct Expansion design closely couples the cooling with the IT heat load to prevent hot air recirculation and improve cooling predictability for a pay as you grow environment. Intelligent controls actively adjust fan speed and refrigerant flow to match the IT heat load in order to maximize efficiency and address the dynamic demands of the server room or datacentre environment.
In-Row RD 300mm Series Features
- Variable speed and hot-swappable fans to reduce energy consumption during off-peak hours and allow the system to remain operational if a replacement is required
- Rear retractable electronics modules to allow for easy service access
- Intelligent control offer network manageability, real time capacity monitoring, predictive failure notification, and rack inlet temperature control
- Top or bottom piping connections
- Remote probe to guarantee inlet temperature to IT equipment
- Capacity Regulation to prevents compressor cycling through the use of hot gas bypass
- Scroll compressor
- Condensate management with factory installed pumps to remove water from the units to ensure continuous operation
- Castors allow for easy movement
Dependent upon the installation type and load. Please contact our projects team for more information.