The APC RD 600mm series of air cooled row-based cooling units up to 42kW for server rooms and small-to-medium sized datacentre rack cooling. The in row Direct Expansion design closely couples the cooling with the IT heat load to prevent hot air recirculation and improve cooling predictability for a pay as you grow environment. Intelligent controls actively adjust fan speed and refrigerant flow to match the IT heat load in order to maximize efficiency and address the dynamic demands of the server room or datacentre environment.
In-Row RD 600mm Series Features
- Variable speed and hot-swappable fans to reduce energy consumption during off-peak hours and allow the system to remain operational if a replacement is required
- Rear retractable electronics modules to allow for easy service access
- Intelligent control offer network manageability, real time capacity monitoring, predictive failure notification, and rack inlet temperature control
- Top or bottom piping connections
- Remote probe to guarantee inlet temperature to IT equipment
- Capacity Regulation to prevents compressor cycling through the use of hot gas bypass
- Scroll compressor
- Condensate management with factory installed pumps to remove water from the units to ensure continuous operation
- Variable speed scroll compressor using VFD control
- Castors allow for easy movement
- Electric reheat controls temperature during dehumidification (RD60xP only)
- Humidifier maintains moisture level (RD60xP only)
Dependent upon the installation type and load. Please contact our projects team for more information.