The APC NetBotz Rack Monitor 750 Rack Monitor provides a cost-effective and flexible way to monitor racks and their room environments and can be used within applications from small server rooms and Edge networks to large datacentres. The device supports up to 4 external camera pods, 47 wireless sensors, 78 wired sensors and access control to 26 server rack doors (2×13 doors) via expansion pods.
The product is supplied with a UK detachable power cord, documentation CD, installation guide, rack mounting brackets, a temperature/humidity sensor and USB cable.
APC NetBotz 750 Rack Monitor Features
- 4-Port POE Switch: a built-in true private network switch for use with a NetBotz Camera Pod 165
- Built-in Access Control Ports: includes integrated access control and door contact sensor ports for use with the stand-alone APC 125kHz handle kit (NBHN125) and contact kit (NBES0303)
- Dual Rope Leak Inputs: dual rope leak sensor ports provide additional leak detection in two different directions
- HD Camera Support: supports the APC HD Low Light Camera Pod 165
- Rack Access Pod Support: supports up to 12 Rack Access Pod 170 (NBPD0171) connected via daisy-chain
- Sensor Pod Support: supports up to 12 Sensor Pod 150 devices connected via daisy-chain
- Surveillance: detect and record motion, allowing a visual record to be paired with an access or environmental alert to assist root cause problem analysis
- Physical Access Control: grant authorised people access to equipment within a server rack using proximity card authentication
- Native Wireless Sensor Support: manage up to 47 NetBotz wireless temperature and temp/humidity sensors from a single NetBotz rack monitoring device
- Compliance Ready: the rack access handle kits provide an audit trail on who is accessing the enclosures to assist with data security regulations compliance
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert: an IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network