RFID Cabinet Locks are designed as a universal fit for most standard server cabinets. They are easy to install and can be used with a sensorProbe2+, sensorProbeX+ SPX4 or sensorProbeX+ SPX8 monitoring devices to provide complete control over who can assess the server cabinet(s).
The AKCPro Server software package provides a complete audit trail of access events on a per cabinet and/or employee basis. The swing handles can be unlocked remotely using AKCPro Server software, an authorised RFID card or manual key override. AKCPro can also provide additional information on the cabinets including thermal maps, power metering and displays.
SHL RFID Cabinet Lock Specifications
- Card Reader: EM-Card, 125Khz Proximity cards, 26bits, K4100/EM4100/EM4200/T5577
- Proximity Reading Range: 0-3cm
- Access Control: upto 500 users
- Ambient Temperature: -25 to 75°C
- Humidity: 10-90%
- Built-in: RFID Antenna, Motor
- Fail-secure: integrated key lock for manual override
- Indicators: LED coloured for lock and access control status
- Locking Control: remote lock and unlock from the sensorProbe2+ or sensorProbeX+ unit via Web Interface, SNMP or AKCPro Server, calendar enabled locking and unlocking control and notification locking and unlocking control
- Communications Cable: RJ-45 jack to sensor using UTP CAT5e/6 cable
- Power Source: powered by the device connected – sensorProbe2+ or sensorProbeX+
- Working Voltage: 5Vdc
- Power Consumption: typical 0.35mWatt, 70 mA Peak 1.75mWatt, 350mA
- Distance: cable run length 5m with approved low capacitance shielded cable or UTP
Server Cabinet / Rack Map Display
Use the sensorProbe2+ or sensorProbeX+ web interface or the AKCPro Server software to display a server cabinet map overview of the racks monitored within a server room or data centre. With appropriate AKCP sensors, the map can display thermal temperatures and the front to rear temperature differential. The map will also display the status of the RFID cabinet lock, and the current door positions.
Monitor and Control Multiple Server Cabinets
Up to 12 RFID Cabinet Locks can be connected to a single sensorProbeX+ device. This allows for the monitoring of 12 server cabinets (one door only) or 6 cabinets (front and rear doors) from a single IP address. The maximum cable length between the sensorProbe2+ or sensorProbeX+ and the RFID Cabinet Locks is 15m.