The Riello Sentinel Pro SEP 700VA/630W is a double-conversion online uninterruptible power supply with a built-in automatic bypass and an internal 5m battery.
The Sentinel Pro has three operating modes including Online, Eco mode (up to 98% energy efficient) and Smart Active where the UPS automatically selects the best operating mode dependent upon the mains power supply quality. The UPS has a 0.9 output power factor and a wide input voltage range to reduce battery usage.
The front panel backlit LCD display provides operating status information including load and battery levels, and alarm information.
Riello Sentinel Dual SEP 700VA UPS Features
- Floor standing tower installation
- Built-in automatic battery testing enhances reliability
- Up to 98% operational efficiency in Eco mode to reduce energy waste
- When the load is switched off, it automatically goes into bypass and battery charge mode
- Low noise level (less than 40dBA)
- Output voltage can be selected via software (220/230/240Vac)
- Use as a frequency converter 50/60 or 60/50Hz
- Auto-restart when mains power is restored (programmable via software)
- Backlit LCD display shows UPS status, load, and battery level
- Built-in automatic battery testing
- Easy to maintain with hot-swappable batteries
- Compatible with PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 11, 10, 8, Server 2022, 2019, 2016 and previous versions, Windows Server Virtualization Hyper-V, macOS, Linux, Citrix XenServer and other Unix operating systems
- Servers and storage systems
- VoIP telephony equipment
- Computer networks
- Medical systems
- Automation and Industrial process systems