The AVTECH GSM Modem with USB Interface will send text alert message over any GSM/GPRS/EDGE network via the AVTECH Room Alert Manager software and many other applications. The modem is compact, provides 3G/2G communications and connects directly to the host system by a USB 2.0 connector, which is also used to provide power to the modem.
The Avtech GSM Modem is a quad-band modem, controlled via AT commands and programmable for setting and AT command customisation. The modem features complete IP connectivity and a robust compact casing, ideal for industrial environments.
The devices requires a SIM card (mini-SIM) and is supplied SIM card free, to allow the user to select the network provider they wish to use.
GSM Modem w/USB Connect Package
The device is supplied with an 20cm USB connection cable, internal antenna, installation note and instruction sheet.
GSM Modem w/USB Connect Features
- Air Interface: GSM / GPRS / EDGE
- Frequency Bands: 3G: 800/850/900/AWS 1700/1900/2100 and 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
- Regulatory: FCC Part 15 Class B, IC, R&TTE
- Safety: UL60950-1, cUL60950-1, IEC60950-1
- Network: AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, EU Carriers – Pending: Bell, Telus
- Compatible Products Room Alert Products: 32S, 12S, 12SR and 3S, 32E, 12ER, 12E, 3E and 3W via the Room Alert Manager Host System