HWg-cloud.com is a cloud-based on-line environmental monitoring portal for HW Group environment monitoring devices. There is no charge for this Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform which can be used to monitor up to 20 different environment monitoring devices including Poseidon2, Damocles, Ares, STE2, STE, WLD2. IP WatchDog, HWg-PWR and the IoT monitoring devices SD-xx and NB-xx.
HWg Cloud Supported Sensors and Detectors
- Measuring temperatures, humidity, AC and DC voltages, Carbon Dioxide (Co2) and VoC levels, and lighting
- Detecting smoke, open doors, and power supply availability using digital inputs (DI)
- Inputs for industrial sensors 4-20 mA
- M-Bus meters for measuring heat, gas, water and electricity consumption
- Pulse counters for measuring water consumption
- The number of sensors, DI and DO (Digital Outputs) is only limited by the capacity of connected environment monitoring devices
- The portal displays sensor graph values
- The portal displays a graph of the status of DI (Digital Inputs) over time
- From the portal, DO (Digital Outputs, e.g. relays) can be controlled via a mouse click
Compatible environment monitoring devices are connected to the network using LAN / WiFi, GSM / LTE or NB-IoT.
Remote Device management
- Remote FW upgrading for some products
- SD SafeRange settings for sensors
- Central management of email alerts from DI and sensors
HWg Cloud service limits include:
- Connect up to a maximum of 20 HWg Group environment monitoring devices in a single user’s account
- Up to a maximum of 10 days of data history can be stored for analysis
- Only 2 destinations (groups of recipients) for email alarms
To create a demo account visit HWg-cloud.com. The HWg Cloud service is provided free of charge for monitoring HW Group products. The complete range of monitoring and control services is provided by Sensdesk which is a paid for platform above 3 connected devices.
Unsupported Features for HWg Cloud
- Sending an alarm via SMS + Voice Call
- Open API – SNMP / XML
- PDF Reports
- MultiGraph with several sensors in a single graph
- Permission groups and support for several users in a single account
- More than 20 devices in a single user account
- Historical records stored longer than 10 days
- An unlimited number of email recipients
- Control of DO outputs based on a condition
For the above functions Sensdesk is required.